Goa is visibly different from the rest of India, owing to Portuguese rule which isolated it from the rest of India for 451 years.
When you think of Goa the first thing that comes to mind is obviously the many beaches. Sun, sand and the beautiful sea side view are perfect to make it the perfect location to travel with a girls group. You don’t have to look out for your children running into the beach or check to see if the whole family is staying together. You are expected to do nothing but to let the beach lover in you run into the sea, the bookworm in you to find a spot on the sand to read or the foodie in you to eat at the shacks. Perfect, right? Checkout our exclusive guide on Girls Only trip to Goa.
Weather: Weather is pleasant in September. Beaches just washed after rains. Temperature will be around 28 deg. C.
- 3 Nights stay at most happening location in Goa
- Include Meals: 3 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners
- Return Economy Airfare (ex. Delhi)
- Return airport transfers in a/c vehicle
- 1 Full day sightseeing tour (in a/c vehicle)
- Evening parties: visit to local discs & clubs
- Women Tour leader